From: Muhammad on
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Posted as a reply to:

Re: WSS v3: Search Scope

On thing we did for a client using WSS was to change the code for the
search entry field so that it always searched from the top level site.
As I recall (I'm not the one who did this) you had to make changes to
the master template you were using. If this is something you would like
to try post back and I will try to find the specifics of what we did.

WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/3d49fa0d-a120-4977-842a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx