From: JL on
I am having the same issue on my Windows 7 Lab box. Windows 7 64bit, IE8 64
bit, Office 2007 32 bit. I verified that Sharepoint Service Support was
installed with Office, and I re-registered owssupp.dll (and got error
0x080070005). Looking for a solution.

From: Calico Jack Calico on
Did you ever get a solution to this issue? We are running into the same
problem after migrating our CA server from 32-bit to 64-bit. We've also
noticed that the icon images have disapeared.