From: Courtney on
I'm having the same problem with MOSS / Exchange 2007. Getting the following msg "The specified file is not a valid spreadsheet or contains no data to import."

Did anyone find a solution? I've tried everything from adjusting permissions, restarting services, trying different versions of Excel (03 and 07) and existing vs. new xls.

Thanks
From: Mike Walsh on
As this isn't a reply in a thread (and there is no quote) we don't know
what the "same problem" is.

Not that it matters as this is clearly a MOSS question and this
newsgroup is for people running WSS 2.0 or WSS 3.0 only.

Please re-post (with a quote from the earlier message) to a MOSS
newsgroup such as .portalserver

Mike Walsh
WSS FAQ http://www.wssfaq.com / http://wss.collutions.com
no private questions please