From: Curtis Zentz on
I was getting Event ID 2424 which I know is tied to the account being used
for the Search service. I changed it to another account and made sure that
account has the correct permissions for All Zones.

However, I am now getting Event ID 3759 with the following information.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Windows SharePoint Services 3
Event Category: Database
Event ID: 3759
Date: 5/21/2007
Time: 11:29:22 AM
User: N/A

Database 'WSS_Search_xxxx' on SQL Server instance
'np:\\.\pipe\MSSQL$Microsoft##SSEE\sql\query' is not empty and does not match
current database schema.

Everything else is working just the Search service will not start.

I cannot find any reference to this Event ID and no information regarding it
on MS's site.

Any Ideas?
--
Curtis Zentz