From: Adrian Miller on
Hi,

running on Windows 7 everytime I open or save a document a Windows Logon
dialog pops up. I simply click cancel and everything works, but why that?

Thanks
Adrian

--
Adrian Miller

From: Wekler Jophne on
Are you using Firefox or other browsers rather than IE? I am not sure
about this, but I met the same issues and when changed browser into
IE, everything looks OK.

From: Adrian Miller on
Hi,

I'm using IE8, but happens with older IE versions also. I'm using trusted
zone settings for the SharePoint server with automatic logon with current
username and password.

Thanks again
Adrian

--