From: Shridhar on
Did anybody found the solution?. I am facing the same issue

tarag wrote:

Workflow configuration Through ISA
05-Sep-07

Hi,

when configuring built-ins workflow using http://serverName/ every this
works fine, but when using httpS://www.myDomainName.com that goes through
ISA, I get a warrning message when I try to type in the name the approver and
click check name.

The warning says; The form cannot be submitted to the web server either
because your computer is offline or because the host server is currently
uavailable. If this problem persists conact your network administrator!

Also the warning says that is Powered by "InfoPath Forms Services"! I don't
have InfoPath Forms Services installed!

On Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:18 AM
tarag wrote:

Workflow configuration Through ISA
Hi,

when configuring built-ins workflow using http://serverName/ every this
works fine, but when using httpS://www.myDomainName.com that goes through
ISA, I get a warrning message when I try to type in the name the approver and
click check name.

The warning says; The form cannot be submitted to the web server either
because your computer is offline or because the host server is currently
uavailable. If this problem persists conact your network administrator!

Also the warning says that is Powered by "InfoPath Forms Services"! I don't
have InfoPath Forms Services installed!

On Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:17 AM
weil wrote:

RE: Workflow configuration Through ISA
------=_NextPart_0001_61FD4410

Hello Taraga,

I understand that you could not create a workflow when you use the https://server domain name.

If I am offset, please let me know.

I would like to know how you configure your alternate access mapping.

Please post the configuration here.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support

------=_NextPart_0001_61FD4410

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg936\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe2052{\fonttbl{\f0\fswiss\fprq2\fcharset0 Verdana;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang2052\f0\fs24 Hello Taraga,
\par
\par I understand that you could not create a workflow when you use the https://server domain name.
\par
\par If I am offset, please let me know.
\par
\par I would like to know how you configure your alternate access mapping.
\par
\par Please post the configuration here.
\par
\par Thank you!
\par
\par Sincerely,
\par
\par Wei Lu
\par Microsoft Online Community Support
\par
\par ==================================================
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par ==================================================
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_61FD4410--

On Thursday, September 06, 2007 3:44 AM
tarag wrote:

RE: Workflow configuration Through ISA
Thanks Wei,

Inside the domain, I used the url: http://myServerName/ and everything works
including the workflows.
I created an alternative access mapping for access from outside the domain
http://portal.myDomainName.com/ and it is published to the internet though
ISA. Everything works fine except when trying to create workflows from
outside the domain! Outside the domain I go through ISA that changes the URL
to https://portal.myDomainName.com/ note the SSL.

The step to the error or rather the warning are;

Create doc lib
Go the workflow settings
Select the built-in ???Approval??? workflow and give it a name
Go next
Type in the name of the user name for the ???Approvers??????, I get the warning
that you mentioned on my initial msg!

When doing the same while I am in inside the domain and using
http://myServerName/ everything works fine!!!

Alternative access mappings is set as follows;

http://myServerName/ as the default zone
http://portal.myDomainName.com/ as extranet zone (note that here I am not
using the https!)

Regards,

"Wei Lu [MSFT]" wrote:

On Friday, September 07, 2007 2:37 AM
weil wrote:

RE: Workflow configuration Through ISA
------=_NextPart_0001_6B42CDDB

Hello Taraga,

Have you tried to use the https://portal.myDomainName.com/ as your external url?

\par Have you tried to use the https://portal.myDomainName.com/ as your external url?
\par
\par
\par Sincerely,
\par
\par Wei Lu
\par Microsoft Online Community Support
\par
\par ==================================================
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par ==================================================
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_6B42CDDB--

On Friday, September 07, 2007 9:56 AM
tarag wrote:

Thanks Wei,I tried your suggestions and now it became even worst.
Thanks Wei,

I tried your suggestions and now it became even worst. When selecting the
Approval WF and clicking next, I get the following error;

The operation failed because the following URL does not correspond to a
SharePoint site collection:
https://portal.myDomainName.com/_layouts/CstWrkflIP.aspx.

"Wei Lu [MSFT]" wrote:

On Monday, September 10, 2007 5:29 AM
weil wrote:

RE: Workflow configuration Through ISA
------=_NextPart_0001_77467B54

Hello Taraga,

I provide this blog article about how to configure the AAM.

Could you please follow the steps and have a try?

Thank you!

http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2007/03/06/what-every-sharepoint-ad
ministrator-needs-to-know-about-alternate-access-mappings-part-1.aspx

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support

------=_NextPart_0001_77467B54

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg936\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe2052{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang2052\f0\fs20 Hello Taraga,
\par
\par I provide this blog article about how to configure the AAM.
\par
\par Could you please follow the steps and have a try?
\par
\par Thank you!
\par
\par http://blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/archive/2007/03/06/what-every-sharepoint-administrator-needs-to-know-about-alternate-access-mappings-part-1.aspx
\par
\par Sincerely,
\par
\par Wei Lu
\par Microsoft Online Community Support
\par
\par ==================================================
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par ==================================================
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_77467B54--

On Wednesday, September 12, 2007 3:54 AM
weil wrote:

RE: Workflow configuration Through ISA
------=_NextPart_0001_854913F8

Hi ,

How is everything going? Please feel free to let me know if you need any
assistance.

Sincerely,

Wei Lu
Microsoft Online Community Support

------=_NextPart_0001_854913F8

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg936\deff0\deflang1033\deflangfe2052{\fonttbl{\f0\fnil\fprq2\fcharset0 MS Sans Serif;}}
\viewkind4\uc1\pard\lang2052\f0\fs20 Hi ,
\par
\par How is everything going? Please feel free to let me know if you need any
\par assistance.
\par
\par Sincerely,
\par
\par Wei Lu
\par Microsoft Online Community Support
\par
\par ==================================================
\par
\par When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so
\par that others may learn and benefit from your issue.
\par
\par ==================================================
\par
\par }
------=_NextPart_0001_854913F8--

On Friday, September 28, 2007 10:39 AM
Corey wrote:

Workflow Configuration through ISA
Hi Tranga.

I am having this same problem and am wondering if you ever got it fixed, and how. Any updates you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks.
Corey

Display Images in DataGrid Directly from Memory
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ba13647b-0932-4cf8-8323-9f56accc815f/display-images-in-datagri.aspx