From: HC on
Hi

I followed the TechNet article to setup a FAST Search 2010 for SharePoint
2010
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff381261.aspx

When I execute the following command on my SharePoint server
..\SecureFASTSearchConnector.ps1 -certPath "path of the
certificate\certificatename.pfx" -ssaName "name of your content
SSA" -username "domain\username"

An error message displayed.
Enter the certificate password: ************
Installed certificate.
Could not set access rights on certificates private keys. Script can be
rerun to only set access rights when reason for error is detected.
Some or all identity references could not be translated.
At C:\FASTCert\securefastsearchconnector.ps1:161 char:21
+ $acl.AddAccessRule <<<< ($accessrule)
+ CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (:) [],
IdentityNotMappedException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DotNetMethodException

My testing environment is as follows:
1 AD server
1 SQL server
1 SPS 2010 WFE
1 SPS 2010 App (indexing, excel services... etc.)

I've setup 2 AD accounts for running SPS and FAST services, these 2 accounts
also have admin right on each server (except AD server).
1 account is used for Central Admin App Pool and SPS Timer... (it should not
need local admin right). Another account is used for FAST search services
and SPS intranet site's app pool.

I also tried to use these 2 accounts' name to execute the
SecureFASTSearchConnector.ps1 command. However, I got the same error.

How can I solve it? Many thanks~