From: Paul on
This fell into my lap, and I have very little experience with
Sharepoint. I wanted to create a place for some email lists to get
archived to. I figured the best way was to do it through a mail-
enabled discussion forum. The only thing is I'm having a little
trouble with the view.

Firstly, is there a way from the top level view to have a clickable
attachment icon which will link directly to any email attachment? I
have put the indicator there, but people need to go into "view
properties" for that post in order to get the attachment. I'd also
like to do this from inside the discussion itself whether it is flat
or threaded.

Secondly, I'd like to have as close to the look of an email possible
in each discussion post. Right now I just have a bunch of columns for
email sender, cc, subject, etc. Is there a way for the post itself to
include sender, to, cc, like:

-----