From: Robertohh on
I need to put inside a word document, the SharePoint number versión, the
status of approval and the SharePoint last modified date.

How can I do it in Word and Excel?
From: Robert Bowes V on
To get the SharePoint properties in a Word or Excel document, I have to
upload the file first, then it automatically adds the SharePoint properties
and if I move a Word or Excel file from site to site and the MetaData are
the same, it automatically populates those properties in the new site. I can
say
much more if I am actually at my work computer than being here at home. Hope
this helps.

--
Robert Bowes V
Conroe, TX 77304