From: Robbro on
I had set up a form and am having trouble getting information from a crosstab
query into it. In the expression builder I can go to the query I want and
pull any info except for the crosstab portion. I tried setting the forms
recordsource property to the crosstab query then everything I had done
disappeared. Deleting that brings it all back. I'm obviously clueless
here....
How can I successfully import crosstab query info into a form control as
information?

From: Duane Hookom on
Did you set the Column Headings Property of the crosstab?
I'm not sure what you meant by "crosstab portion".
You add a subform control onto a main form and then in the On Open of the
main form set the Source Object of the subform control with code like:
Me.subformControlName.SourceObject = "Query.qxtbMyCrosstabName"

--
Duane Hookom
MS Access MVP