From: Marian Pudek on
Is Anyone willing to help me or guide me with installing SP2 and other
impportent updates
for my Vista Home premium laptop Dell Inspiron 1721 - please.
I was trying several times but no cigar so to speak.

Marian (that happen to be he)

From: Larry Linson on
You'll have better luck getting good help if you ask in one of the
Microsoft-sponsored newsgroups or forums applicable to Vista. This
newsgroup is devoted to Microsoft Access database software, and it would
only be coincidence if someone here were expert in the area you are asking
about.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP