From: RedHaw on
Have an address collection page for building my newsletter base. The form is
set to return results to hidden files (_private***) and also to email
(FrontPage 2003). The email side works fine, but there's nothing going to
the hidden files. Tried changing formats, etc, etc, etc but nothing.
Whassup?
From: Ronx on
Silly question: are you checking the hidden
files on the server or on your PC? They will not
be on your PC.

A link to the form page will enable us to check
the form properties.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)