From: Malcolm on
Hi, all,
How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
from the drop down list.

Thanks,
Malcolm
From: Glenn on
Malcolm wrote:
> Hi, all,
> How do I format the date to show May, 2010? The closest I can get is May-10
> from the drop down list.
>
> Thanks,
> Malcolm

Custom date format:

mmmm, yyyy
From: Gord Dibben on
Custom Format mmmm, yyyy

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: DaveC on
right, format cells, in the general tab select custom, and if not already an
option to select from, type mmm, yyyy

If this helps, please press yes

From: Malcolm on
Thanks to Dave C, Glen, and Gord. They all worked
Malcolm