From: MN on
Hi- I have a text field, the format of this field is ##.## (ex: 09.10)
How can I check this field if it have a value then it must be in a format
like above? (null is OK)
Thank for any replpy.
From: KARL DEWEY on
>>How can I check this field if it have a value then it must be in a format
like above? (null is OK)
Null is not a value.
Are you wanting to check for a numerical value or that the text is formated?

--
Build a little, test a little.

From: John Spencer on
You could use criteria like the following to find records that were not in
that exact format.

Field: YourTextField
Criteria: NOT LIKE "[0-9][0-9].[0-9][0-9]"

In Access you can write that as
NOT LIKE "##.##"

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010