From: Hendrix on
I am using a form that someone else had created but I wanted to add a
check box to it. I added a field in the souce table but when I go to
the form in design view the new field is not listed. What am I doing
wrong?
From: Al Campagna on
Hendrix,
I would imagine that you have a query as the Record Source for your
for. So... that field has to be included in that query.
In query design mode, just drag that field to the grid.
It should then show up on the Field List in Form Design.
--
hth
Al Campagna

From: Hendrix on
On Feb 18, 12:39 pm, "Al Campagna" <newsgro...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> Hendrix,
>     I would imagine that you have a query as the Record Source for your
> for.  So... that field has to be included in that query.
>     In query design mode, just drag that field to the grid.
>     It should then show up on the Field List in Form Design.
> --
>     hth
>     Al Campagna
>     Microsoft Access MVP 2007-2009
>    http://home.comcast.net/~cccsolutions/index.html
>
>     "Find a job that you love... and you'll never work a day in your life."
>
> "Hendrix" <hendri...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> >I am using a form that someone else had created but I wanted to add a
> > check box to it. I added a field in the souce table but when I go to
> > the form in design view the new field is not listed. What am I doing
> > wrong?- Hide quoted text -

thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: hours, minutes, seconds