From: Jackie Morin Jackie on
How do I enter a formula to look at a number and based on calculation round
up or down to nearest hundreth? For example 421 would round down to 400 while
573 would round up to 600.
From: Don on
try =round(a1,-2) where A1 has the number you want to round to the 100's

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
You could look up ROUND in Excel help.
Try =ROUND(A2,-2)
--