From: Dennis Marks on
When you click on the icon in the upper left of a window a box appears with:
Restore
Move
Size
Minimize
Maximize
Close
With Windows 7 the box also appears when clicking in the lower left of a
window. That is the same area as the first worksheet tab making it very
difficult to click it. Is there a solution to the problem?
--
Dennis Marks
From: Dennis Marks on
Thia is an image of what I am referring to.
http://dmmarks.com/popup.jpg
--
Dennis Marks

From: Daryl S on
Dennis -

Are you using a right-mouse click instead of a left-mouse click?

--
Daryl S

From: Ross on
I have the same problem. I am left clicking but it does seem like it is the box that appears when you right click. Problem only occurs on the first worksheet tab and not any other tabs

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.excel.misc/Hard-to-select-first-worksheet-tab

Pages: 1
Prev: Pivot Table Totals