From: Jazz on
I put a formula in a worksheet and instead of making the calculation the
formula is showing. I checked Tools/Options/View but Formulas is not checked
off. Also Tools / Options / Calculation is set to automatic. Do you know
why this is happening
From: Jazz on
Just figured it out. The cells I was having trouble with were locked. Thank
you.