From: Terry on
I currently have a Hyperlink table of contents listing each tab. This is
listed in column C.

I would like to match a cell (example E400) of each tab with each Table of
Contents in column D.

This would give me a summary of each tab next to the TOC list. This would
help looking up any tab with significant balances.

Thanks!!
From: Luke M on
something like:
=INDIRECT("'"&C2&"'!E400")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M
"Terry" <Terry(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I currently have a Hyperlink table of contents listing each tab. This is
> listed in column C.
>
> I would like to match a cell (example E400) of each tab with each Table of
> Contents in column D.
>
> This would give me a summary of each tab next to the TOC list. This would
> help looking up any tab with significant balances.
>
> Thanks!!

Pages: 1
Prev: Embed image for mail merge
Next: Header Text