From: Stephen Tamchin Stephen on
I am trying to put Chart Title in header. I open the header, type in text,
but text does not appear, not when I am typing and not when I try to display.
I am having somewhat similar problem with the entry of data in some cells.
though I type in the data, nothing appears. I have overcome this problem by
copying text into cell, and then re-entering desired data. I tried this
approach with the header, but it did not work. Any thought?
From: tim m on
Your font colors are not set to the same color as the background right?