From: Cassius on
I need assistance creating a formula to extract the supplier name associated
with the lowest supplier bid. A sample of the data looks like this. I need
to be careful as some quotes will be zero and I do not want to pull this as
the minimum supplier.

Sup A Sup B Sup C Minimum Sup Bid Minimum Sup Name
$/lb. $/lb. $/lb. $/lb.
Item 1 1 2 3 1 ?
Item 2 0.5 0.2 0.4 0.2 ?
Item 3 2.4 1.9 0.8 0.8 ?

From: Luke M on
To get the minimum and ignore zeros, can use this array (confirm formula
using Ctrl+Shift+Enter, not just Enter) formula:
=MIN(IF(B3:D3>0,B3:D3))

To get Supplier name:
=INDEX(B$1:D$1,,MATCH(E3,B3:D3,0))
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

From: Don Guillett on
Sup A Sup B Sup C Minimum Sup Bid Minimum Sup Name
$/lb. $/lb. $/lb. $/lb.
Item 1 1 2 3 1 ?
Item 2 0.5 0.2 0.4 0.2 ?
Item 3 2.4 1.9 0.8 0.8 ?