From: casinel1 on
Need some help here. I am using excel 2007 and I am merging cells - I cannot
figure out a formula to give me the text in 91 columns below the previous
text.

Ex. Cell G7 = Unbalanced
Cell G95 = NVAA

What formula can I use to get me the text out of cell G95 using cell G7. Ex
G7+what= NVAA(G95). Thanks.

From: Bob Phillips on
Maybe

=OFFSET(G7,88,0)