From: BIL on
I have 1 Cust table and 1 Cust Formular, and 1 Cust report.

When I call a report from a formular, and a filter is used, then I want the
report only to show records, shown in my formular, and not all the records in
the table.

How do I do that? Any good eksamples?

I have used at buttom in my Cust formular, with a call to my Cust report.

If I set nothing in the Where, I get the list of all records in the the
Cust table.

If I set this i the Where: [cust]![Id1]=[Formularer]![Cust]![Id1]

Then I only get that 1 record/post, in focus in the formular.

But what I realy whant, is to know, what to write in the Where, if it must
include alle shown records/post in my Cust formular.

--
Best regards
B. I. Lange
From: Daryl S on
BIL -

Set the Where to Me.Filter

--
Daryl S

From: Daryl S on
BIL -

Can you post the code in your button? Also, if you add this:

debug.print Me.filter

before you open the report, what does it show in the immediate window when
you step through the code?

--
Daryl S

From: Daryl S on
BIL -

Sorry, I assumed you had code behind the button, not a macro. The Me.filter
would work in a code window, but not in the macro.

You can convert form macros to VBA code if you are in design mode on the
form. Back up your database first! Then in design mode on the form, go to
Tools Macro Convert Form Macros to VBA Code. Then open the code, and where
it shows the "Me.Filter", remove the double-quotes, and that should fix the
problem.

--
Daryl S

Pages: 1