From: Uno on
Mark Stevens wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2010 02:00:39 -0600, Uno <merrilljensen(a)q.com> wrote:
>
>> I don't think anybody's home at the salford/silverfrost store anymore.
>> It does have a nice visual debugger, tho.
>
> The last release of FTN95 was 28 Feb 2010 - I think we can assume that
> they are still at home.

Cool. I'm making a memory stick with a remote computing capability and
am very close to having something to do on my girlfriend's laptop other
than read perez hilton, whom I find entertaining. Plato III is
something I've had on a memory stick before, and it was always nice to
code in.

The extensions were very good with image manipulation, and they had a
forum where you could ask questions. At that time, I was using image
manipulation to learn modern fortran. A visual debugger is an
indispensable tool for the autodidact.

Now I'm using GIMP to learn unix.
--
Uno
From: ndl_91 on
On 10 mai, 21:57, Allamarein <matteo.diplom...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Where can I download I compiler for Fortran 77/90/95 (like Force 2.0
> for Fortran 77) ?
> I tried Silverfrost PLATO, but it incloses a nasty banner to my
> executable files.

Hi.
You should try the gfortran compiler. Simple and fast.
NL