From: badzio on
Hi,

does anyone know address of some forum for CF .Net developers? With
bigger amounts of users than here, on this group.
From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
This is the biggest one I know about.

Paul T.

From: badzio on
So sad :(
I've experience with forums for another platforms, for example Symbian
- there's much more active users.

From: Paul G. Tobey [eMVP] paultobey _at_ earthlink _dot_ on
I think we're down to just bugs now, pretty much. When the .NET CF was first
released, there was a ton of activity here with people creating classes to
fill the missing parts of the full framework, work around problems with
version 1.0 of the .NET CF, etc. These days, while there are still holes in
the framework, it's pretty complete and activity has dropped. I presume,
with .NET 4.0 coming out on the desktop, there will be something parallel for
devices and no doubt activity will pick up again as MS gives us new
capabilities (and new problems), to work with.

I'd be surprised if you get better responses on Symbian to a given technical
question than you get here, though. Active user counts are for advertisers,
not really for assessing the best place to get an answer...

Paul T.

From: badzio on
I got responses on Symbian from people like me - 'normal' developer
(not Symbian/Nokia workers) which had similar problem like me and knew
how to solve it :)