From: Russell Brogan on
Is there place in Microsoft Excel 2007 or on the Internet that I could find a
list of all spreadsheet formulas. If so, could somebody give me a tell or a
link of some sort?
From: Russell Dawson on
Hi Russell

If I understand correctly, what you are asking for is a list of available
functions within Excel. These functions are used to create formulae. As
you know, each formula is unique and built to suit the requirements for the
work in hand.

You can find all the functions within each spreadsheet. Look to the left of
the formula bar and you will see the Insert Function symbol. fx

Select that and then All and that gives you all available functions and a
description of how they perform as you scroll through the list.

Hope this helps.

Regards

--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

From: Fred Smith on
I typed "functions" into Excel help. The second item listed was:
List of worksheet functions (alphabetical)

That should be what you're looking for.

Regards,
Fred

From: JLatham on
Peter Nonely has published an "Excel function library" with examples of usage
for something approaching 150 of the functions. It's available free at:
http://www.xlfdic.com/