From: Rush on
I configured Free Busy connecter in Exchange 2007 server.
When I try to execute "load excalcon ex2007 lwpschedgateway" in domino
server. It will give me following error.
After that in Exchange Server Free Busy Connector is shutting down
automatically. Relative 2 logs are appear in event log as below. Does
any one know why this is happening and What is missing?

***In Domino Server

> load excalcon ex2007 lwpschedgateway
06/11/2007 07:02:54 PM Warning: Exchange Calendar Connector failed to
connect t
o ex2007 with error code 1753. Please ensure that the Microsoft
Exchange Free Bu
sy Connector for Lotus Domino service is running. Another connection
attempt wi
ll be made on the next free/busy request.
06/11/2007 07:02:54 PM The Calendar Connector for Microsoft Exchange
has started.

***In Exchange Server Event Application Log

1.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeCalCon
Event Category: General
Event ID: 6026
Date: 6/11/2007
Time: 6:48:14 PM
User: N/A
Computer: EX2007
Failed to create a profile for the service. The return code is
[0x8004010f].

2.
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeCalCon
Event Category: Connection
Event ID: 5006
Date: 6/11/2007
Time: 6:48:14 PM
User: N/A
Computer: EX2007
The Calendar Connector is shutting down due to an unrecoverable error.