From: Ricky Hunt on
Patch Arena is hosting a bank of free Rapture presets made from waveforms of
vintage synths. There's 661 patches. And it works with the LE version that
comes with Sonar 7. Patch Arena is a great place to get free patches for
most hard/softsynths. And they're rated by the users so you can decide
what's worth downloading.

--
Thanks,

Ricky Hunt

From: polymod on

"Ricky Hunt" <rhunt22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Patch Arena is hosting a bank of free Rapture presets made from waveforms
of
> vintage synths. There's 661 patches. And it works with the LE version that
> comes with Sonar 7. Patch Arena is a great place to get free patches for
> most hard/softsynths. And they're rated by the users so you can decide
> what's worth downloading.

Thanks for the link Ricky. Great stuff at this site.
But Geez....my wife won't see me for weeks with the amount of stuff here <G>

ps.....it *does* make me long for the days of just a piano and a mic.
:)

Poly

From: polymod on

"Ricky Hunt" <rhunt22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Patch Arena is hosting a bank of free Rapture presets made from waveforms
of
> vintage synths. There's 661 patches. And it works with the LE version that
> comes with Sonar 7. Patch Arena is a great place to get free patches for
> most hard/softsynths. And they're rated by the users so you can decide
> what's worth downloading.

After checking out the patches, all I can say is WOW!
There's a ton of useable stuff there.

Thanks again for posting this!

Poly