From: mkffll on
Hi,

does anybody may recommend me a free WWB-COM editor which is freeware?

Many hanks in advance,

Marco
From: Auric__ on
On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 13:39:53 GMT, mkffll wrote:

> does anybody may recommend me a free WWB-COM editor which is freeware?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_IDEs#Basic

(Not complete, of course... not by a long shot.)

AFAIK, there's no WWB-specific free editor. Any editor that supports VB (and
many do) should work for WWB. ConTEXT is pretty good:
http://www.contexteditor.org/

--
Wayne was either the Wicked Witch of the West, or Barbara Bush.
From: mkffll on
Many thanks Auric, also for your yesterday post to my message.