From: Alan on
Until Sept. 15:

http://www.laplink.com/promos/pcmoverzd/
From: honyakusha on

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 22:28:43 -0400
The Dead Man <deadzone(a)grave.edu> wrote:

> >http://www.laplink.com/promos/pcmoverzd/
>
> Good luck trying to get it. The process bombed out for me!
>
> But, hey, at least they got my email address. Pikers!

Worked fine for me a couple of hours ago.
GR

From: Brook Humphrey on
The Dead Man wrote:

> Good luck trying to get it. The process bombed out for me!
>
> But, hey, at least they got my email address. Pikers!
>
> TDM

same here sql error. Issues with asp and mssql.
From: "Paul Woodsford" <paul.woodsford@NO on
Just finished downloading it. No Problem

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove NOSPAM to reply.

From: Michael Salem on
Alan wrote:

> Until Sept. 15:

Thanks. I could download it with IE, but not Firefox.

Does anybody have opinions, or links to opinions, about this program? If
it will actually do what Windows XP Transfer Settings makes such a mess
of, it'll be a boon. Is there any freeware equivalent?

Best wishes,
--
Michael Salem