From: hummingbird on
Here is a great list of free software for photographers. I'll be trying
out some of these on my pictures from Thailand and will let you know my
results.

<http://www.diyphotography.net/32-free-software-solutions-for-
photographers>

--
·ACF.FAQ view: http://alt-comp-freeware-FAQ.long.com
·Freeware resources: http://bearware.net

"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,
and third, it is accepted as self-evident"
(Arthur Schopenhauer)
From: za kAT on
On Sat, 15 May 2010 17:51:05 +0100, hummingbird wrote:

> Here is a great list of free software for photographers. I'll be trying
> out some of these on my pictures from Thailand and will let you know my
> results.
>
> <http://www.diyphotography.net/32-free-software-solutions-for-
> photographers>

Thanks hum. Which one did you use to alter the screenshot of your web logs
in order to convince us the secret service was /interested/ in your
imaginary $Pricelessware$ scandal?

Most excellent.

--
zakAT(a)pooh.the.cat - www.zakATsKopterChat.com
From: John Stubbings on
On Sat, 15 May 2010 17:51:05 +0100, hummingbird wrote:
> Here is a great list of free software for photographers. I'll be trying
> out some of these on my pictures from Thailand and will let you know my
> results.
>
> <http://www.diyphotography.net/32-free-software-solutions-for-
> photographers>

I'll answer my forgery as za Kat, thanks.
From: Blitz The Dog on
za kAT <za...(a)super-secret-IPaddress.invalid> wrot this
from his not-so-secret UK.NTL IP address 82.5.94.219:

>Thanks hum. Which one did you use to alter the screenshot of your web
>logs in order to convince us the secret service was /interested/ in
>your imaginary $Pricelessware$ scandal?
>
>Most excellent.

http://aracari.redirectme.net:8080/Images/animated_gifs/HaHaHa.gif
http://aracari.redirectme.net:8080/Images/SOCA_crime_indexer.jpg
after lunch of "za Kat with fries":
http://aracari.redirectme.net:8080/Images/blitz_the_dog.jpg

--
Blitz The Dog eats za Kats for breakfast, dinner and tea.