From: baynole2 on
On Jul 31, 2:11 am, harrye(a)wherever you want it to be.com wrote:
> Somewhere I saw a program which dictates the order in which startup
> programs load.  I think it was a freebie, but I'm not sure.
>
> I'd like to have my AV and firewall load before some of the junk which
> seems to load first.
>
> ?

I use WinPatrol to load the AV & FW, & have Volumouse on 50 second
delay.
From: Bear Bottoms on
On Jul 30, 11:11 pm, harrye(a)wherever you want it to be.com wrote:
> Somewhere I saw a program which dictates the order in which startup
> programs load.  I think it was a freebie, but I'm not sure.
>
> I'd like to have my AV and firewall load before some of the junk which
> seems to load first.
>
> ?

#
Soluto – Anti-Frustration Software

Soluto is bringing an end to PC user frustration with transparency,
killer technology, and your help.
www.soluto.com/ - Cached - Similar
Download

About

PC Genome

Community

Team

Ethical code

Contact us

More results from soluto.com »
#
Download Soluto | Soluto – Anti Frustration Software

Soluto Beta allows you to understand your boot, discover which
applications are slowing it down (and keep running later in the
background, affecting your ...
www.soluto.com/Download/ - Cached
#
Soluto Is an Awesome Tool to Speed Up Your System Boot, Fix System ...

Jun 11, 2010 ... Windows only: Soluto bills itself as an "Anti-
Frustration Software", and it's not hard to see why—it tracks all the
applications in your ...
lifehacker.com/.../soluto-is-an-awesome-tool-to-speed-up-your-system-
boot-fix-system-slowdowns - Cached
#
Can Soluto really make PCs less frustrating? | ZDNet

May 25, 2010 ... A tiny software startup in Israel is trying to make
your PC less frustrating. The idea behind Soluto is to use the
experience of millions of ...
www.zdnet.com/blog/bott/can-soluto-really-make-pcs-less.../2164 -
Cached