From: Zo on

[ZO] wrote :
> Hi and tnx for reading my message.
>
> I was using for a long time the freeware "World Clock v3.1.2.9" but now
> I'm using Windows Seven and this program doesn't work anymore on this
> OS.
>
> So I'm looking for an equivalent.
> Don't want multiple clock on the systray but really something like World
> Clock does.
> Any advice ?
>
> tnx in advance
>
> T0M

Who's the author of the World Clock you are using? There are too many
hits on a Google search for "World Glock".

--
Zo
"A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow your nose."

From: Ari Silverstein on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:11:57 -0400, Zo wrote:

> Who's the author of the World Clock you are using?

God.
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702
From: Why Tea on
On Jul 30, 2:01 am, T0M <vieprivée...(a)fra.invalid> wrote:
> Hi and tnx for reading my message.
>
> I was using for a long time the freeware "World Clock v3.1.2.9" but now
> I'm using Windows Seven and this program doesn't work anymore on this
> OS.
>
> So I'm looking for an equivalent.
> Don't want multiple clock on the systray but really something like World
> Clock does.
> Any advice ?
>
> tnx in advance
>
> T0M
> --
> Sorry if I don't answer quickly but I can't be online each day

Not sure about the "World Clock" you were using. But this
Website provides an interesting Javascript based world clock.
Everything is self contained in an html file. You can save it
and run it locally in your browser. Unfortunately the current
Web page doesn't seem to work as well as the older version
when run offline.
From: T0M on
Zo a �crit:

>>Who's the author of the World Clock you are using? There are too many
>>hits on a Google search for "World Glock".

Sorry about that, I didn't think that it was important as I'm looking
another program.
The one I used and really like can be found here:
http://www.wimsprograms.com/programs.html#wclock30

Anyway, because I mostly need the hour of only the same country, I found
a free nice gadget here:
http://gallery.djinngo.com/gallery/widgets_index.html

The design is very nice but has some issue displaying wrong hour (in my
case, +5 mins) but I've found the trick to resolve that

Thanks to all for your suggestions

T0M