From: rotfl on
�Q�, Pricelessware's up and coming wannabe jackboot spewed:

>You've got it a bit wrong, but in a nutshell, it's that the remailers
>have been and are being used to spew a lot of noise, and that anyone
>who actually wants to contribute to the PL or to follow discussion of
>it will have much, much less useless drivel to wade through if the
>block the remailers.

- you have no idea why people use remailers. Why lie?

- "a lot of noise" = anybody who disagrees with you and/or Pricelessware
abuse of ACF. Your jackboot pal Ron May tried the same tactic IIUC.
Maybe you're members of an American Nazi Party?

- "drivel" = anything said that PWH/you disagree with.

- the people who contribute to PL are a) some Pricelessware people and
b) other people who rarely post (if ever) on ACF and just turn up to
take part in the abuse of ACF, thereby disrupting it. It's climax
is the production of an unlawful CD.ISO hosted on YOUR server for
unlawful d/l by anybody, anywhere in the world. No control is
exercised over this process and YOU have never been able to produce
evidence (despite being asked many times) that each author has
sanctioned YOU to include his freeware program for such distribution.
It is inconceivable that ISOs are not being d/l, burned and sold for
profit. In fact, several years ago a poster appeared on ACF who
admitted doing exactly that. Think about that if you have a shred of
honesty in you. Doubtless you will now clain that he was one of the
current dissenters.

>Have you invented a new Usenet law requiring people to read drivel
>posted through the remailers?

- it's only drivel to PWH jackboots like you, it's truth to others.
And I'm not sure what remailers have to do with it unless you want to
shoot the messengers.

>However "whistleblower" intended it, it only served to wind hummingbird
>up. And apparently you, if you're not hummingbird.

- silly comments only serve to sidestep the issues that WB exposed.
But your attempt to distract attention away from the issues is noted.

>Unfortunately for that genius of Usenet, you can't force on-topic
>discussions out of a group just by creating another group and telling
>people to use it instead.

- the context in which I mentioned ACP to bEaR was that the creator of
ACP probably believed that PWH abuse of ACF was OFF TOPIC, not on
topic. I assume that much acrimony had preceded it. I note you have
twisted my context to mean something else. What's new? That is your
standard MO.

>What problems do you think they've caused for PWH? (Be careful, it
>makes them angry even to mention PWH.)

- That there are endless acrimonious threads on ACF about Pricelessware
abuse of ACF is sufficient evidence of the effect that the truth has.
Pricelessware hatreds run deep.

>No sane person has ever agreed with your/hummingbird's take on any of
>this, so the question remains open.

- an insane claim that you have NO evidence of. Why make silly
assertions as if they were proven fact? You're beginning to resemble
Franklin.

>It's amazing how many remailer posters arrive at exactly the same
>"interpretation" that hummingbird/whistleblower did. As you've seen
>in the archives and as you've mentioned recently, they were kooks.

- here you go again. Use of remailers is not a factor in this debate
except that you want to make it one to discredit the posters and
divert attention away from the issues. Hence your earlier idea of
blocking all posts from remailers and/or anybody else who disagrees
with you/PWH abuse of ACF. How shallow. How transparent.

>Keep on remailing them.

- I will post thru any news server I wish without permission from you,
thanks. Continue with your fantasies of who is who if you wish. You
may even join Franklin as the "Queen of Slime" on ACF.

- but it's interesting that you choose to confirm my previous comments
to bEaR (almost certainly unwittingly) that you and other PWH cultists
attempt to claim that anybody who disagrees with Pricelessware is the
same one or two persons using socks/remailers etc. That, despite the
archive evidence that there have been many PWH wars on ACF since about
2003. Hence another comment of mine that you are in denial and trying
to dismiss dissent as "trivial noise". My guess is that it's cracking
you wide open and that is why you've donned your jackboots and want
to block all posts thru non-PWH-approved servers. It won't work.

Sooner or later you will have to face reality and come out of denial.
Only then can you begin to rebuild Pricelessware and produce a PL
which really is useful to others, and not simply a list of
"PWH Favorites" with many world class programs excluded.

HTH

-rotfl

From: Ari Silverstein on
On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 14:25:18 +0200, rotfl wrote:

> Your jackboot pal Ron May

Split like the pussified coward that he is.
--
Talk about F-Cars - www.ferrarichat.com/forum/member.php?u=89702