From: "Len Conrad" on
Anybody know where to get this?

The fix reversing the order of black/white queries in postscreen is important for us.

thanks
Len

From: Sahil Tandon on
On Dec 17, 2009, at 10:14 AM, "Len Conrad" <lconrad(a)Go2France.com>
wrote:

> Anybody know where to get this?
>
> The fix reversing the order of black/white queries in postscreen is
> important for us.

I filed a PR to update postfix-current in the tree but the committer
has not yet addressed it; I am sure he will soon. In the meantime
just edit the port's Makefile and update distinfo locally so you can
update yourself.

From: Jerry on
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:14:27 +0100
Len Conrad <lconrad(a)Go2France.com> replied:

>Anybody know where to get this?
>
>The fix reversing the order of black/white queries in postscreen is
>important for us.
>
>thanks
>Len

You could try the port maintainer: