From: Dustin on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:i2hp4o$b0l$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> Lil' Abner wrote:
>> While I've read up on it a bit, I don't see anything about whether
> it's
>> "safe" or not. Has anyone here had any experience with it or have any
>> comments about it?
>
> No experience with this P2P, info >
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet>
>
> I'd go with the latest build of uTorrent
> <http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r24565944-BT-microTorrent-203>
>
> Silj

I'd agree with your assesment. the latest build of utorrent is
impressive; Now it includes more cache information from the trackers; you
can see how many times each tracker has confirmed a complete download.
Pretty nice.

--
"I like your Christ. I don't like your Christians. They are so unlike
your Christ." - author unknown.
From: Dustin on
"siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:i2hp4o$b0l$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet

It seems alot like the waste network... Except for outright duplication
aspects.

From: siljaline on
Dustin wrote: .
> "siljaline" <spam(a)uce.gov> wrote in news:i2hp4o$b0l$1(a)news.eternal-
> september.org:
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freenet
>
> It seems alot like the waste network... Except for outright duplication
> aspects.

I really do not know much about this other than it offers P2P, whatever else is there
to read and decide if that is what they want, I'll stick with uTorrent *less* Ask.Com !

Silj

- Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2