From: YTach on
On Dec 19, 6:35 am, "tommala" <tom...(a)hefczyc.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Could anyone tell me if considering Frequency Flat fading channel as
> channel with one tap and Frequency Selective fading channel as channel with
> many taps is correct?
>
> Thank You in advance

Yes, this is true..

A channel modeled with one tap is a flat fading channel because there
is only one tap i.e. a single multiplication operation. Upon adding
multiple taps, you are then conducting a convolution operation that
can model a frequency selective channel. Check Sklar book and his
famous journal paper on fading channels.