From: ProPolyglot on
I have 3 Userforms; the first contains a ListBox from which user select a
specific Quotation number (column A on underlying worksheet). The first
UserForm also contains text boxes that, upon a "cmdShow" button go and get
relevant data from the row chosen by the user in the ListBox and show these
values in the textboxes on UserForm1. All fine.

On Userform2, I do not want user to have to choose Quotation number from the
same ListBox (also on Userform2) in order to populate the textboxes on
UserForm2 (different cell values from same row as User selected when on
UserForm1).

So I deleted the ListBox on serForm2 and using offsets and references back
to UserForm1 Listbox selection, can get textboxes on UserForm2 to do this -
all fine.

BUT, not if I use Labels to show cell values - Labels seem to pick up and
highlight the right column (per offset), but don't know which row to show. I
end up with a TRUE in the Label.

As I don't want users to be able to change output from cells and given the
"Enabled - False" of textboxes make reading difficult on the Userform, could
anyone help me with this?
--
Many thanks for any help you can provide!