From: Mrs. Suchart Chaovisith on
Ref,

http://www.bangkokpost.com/ news/politics/26113/suchart- 69-dies-of-cancer

Dear

My name is Mrs, Suchart Chauvinist ,wife of the Former deputy prime minister and finance minister Suchart Chaovisith has died of cancer.

In view of the recent death of my husband as you can read from the Bangkok post news website confirming his death to the public and Thailand Government. I am very very worried over the political crises, and I have decided to contact you, to help me to move some funds to your country over there. As my family hope to relocate to your country and go into investment with you in your country.

My warm regards to you and your family. as I wait to read from you.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Suchart Chaovisith,
Bangkok, Thailand

Hi,

its very nice that you dont know your own name. Of course, its difficult
for someone who left his husband and got much money.
Perhaps you can answer if your name is

Chauvinist or Chaovisith

but I think this only ends in a chaos

sincerly yours

klaus

Am Mittwoch, den 11.08.2010, 22:36 +0900 schrieb Mrs. Suchart
Chaovisith:

--
L I N U X W O L F
Klaus Wolf