From: JohnB on
Switched from a domain to a workgroup running WinXP Pro. Getting several
problems I can't find or resolve... Spoolsv.exe shows to be running, but
when attempt to print get spoolsv.exe is not running error. Can't start the
service any way I've tried. Also get memory errors: 0x606cbaec referenced
memory at 0x03ef0328 memory could not be read. Machines initiate a shutdown
(Encountered an error with NT\system32\services.exe) have 1 minute to save
work before shutdown occurs. Have run a Reg Editor with no luck. Any
thoughts, ideas, or references greatly appreciated.

Pages: 1
Prev: Need Help with MyLogON Program
Next: ICS problem