From: AshaPadmanabhan on
Hi All,

In our environment we have shared folders and files. Excel file is shared
and able to open by all who have been given access without any issues. But
particular for one user in her system the excel file open is getting delayed.
It is taking 15-20min and after that it is getting locked. But at the same
time it we open in another end without any issue the file is getting opened
in within 5min.

Tired the following steps:
Reparied the excel
Re-installed office
Renamed the excel file and created a new one and checked. Still it is taking
time to open
Copied the excel file inthe desktop and checked. Able to open without any
issues and it opened with in less than 5min
Did the steps provided in the Following KBs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/280504
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/211494
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833041

Please help me out to resolve this issue.

Your help would be highly appreciated

-Asha