From: Brian on
Frontpage is connecting to my server (IIS 5.0 - FPSE2002) allowing me to
navigate through the server and open any existing HTM files. When I attempt
to add or modify any hyperlink (Existing File / Current Folder) I receive the
following:

"Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved
or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server."

I am able to type the link address into this dialog and the link works fine.

Please help. This is affecting two users. Another user in the office
running FP 2002 is not having any similar problems on the same site.
From: Corey Bryant on
it might be your cache: http://www.95isalive.com/fixes/fpclean.htm or
http://www.timeforweb.com/frontpage/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1224
--