From: New comer New on
I have successfully installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise on Vista. When I
opened MS Word files, everything looks fine. Typing in other language
(Korean) forced MS Office to look up FrontPage and got an error message
saying "Insert Windos Office XP Professional with FrontPage" I could not find
FrontPage in the CD and could not resolve the problem yet.

Welcome any idea of how to fix it,

Thanks,
From: Ronx on
Suggest you post to an Office or Word newsgroup or Forum - from your
description the error may mention FrontPage, but has nothing to do with that
program. No version of Office 2007 includes FrontPage, and as far as I
know, would never refer to that program since SharePoint Designer replaced
FrontPage (as a standalone program) in Office 2007 .

The error sounds as if you are installing an upgrade version of FrontPage
2003 - but that usually looks for a previous version of Office when it means
FrontPage.
--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)