From: pom15595 on
Duke

You correctly summarise my problem - I can use network places route (and I
do sometimes) however I hoped there was a faster route to this.

The copypath program suggested by Olórin is okay - however I was hoping to
avoid loading any 3rd party / unknown software onto my machine.

I am still interested in any suggestions.

Thanks

Pom