From: Jim Thompson on
This occurs in a Native Client application on either SQL Server 2005
or 2008.

Does the data have to be written in chunks or am I binding the column
incorrectly.

I've been looking for examples in the MS doc online, but it is very
sketchy.

From: Jim Thompson on
On Jan 14, 3:52 pm, Jim Thompson <jimsthomp...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> This occurs in a Native Client application on either SQL Server 2005
> or 2008.
>
> Does the data have to be written in chunks or am I binding the column
> incorrectly.
>
> I've been looking for examples in the MS doc online, but it is very
> sketchy.

I found that I was not checking for SQL_NEED_DATA and I'm getting
close to getting it to work.
SQLPutData is returning a length error, I am trying track that down
now.