From: Otto Moehrbach on
What happened to the Functions newsgroup? Its gone. Is this the start of
the demise of the Microsoft newsgroups? Where would I go to find the forums
they talked about in a recent posting?
Thanks for your time. Otto

From: Ron de Bruin on
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories

see also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/nntpbridge.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Jim Cone on

Some not often mentioned alternatives are...
http://excelusergroup.org/
http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/
http://www.allexperts.com/el/Excel/
http://www.eileenslounge.com/index.php?style=12
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

From: T. Valko on
This page was updated TODAY with links to the new forums:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: ron on
On Jun 6, 1:56 pm, "T. Valko" <biffinp...(a)comcast.net> wrote:
> This page was updated TODAY with links to the new forums:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?
>
> --
> Biff
> Microsoft Excel MVP
>
> "Otto Moehrbach" <moehrbachoex...(a)bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> > What happened to the Functions newsgroup?  Its gone.  Is this the start of
> > the demise of the Microsoft newsgroups?  Where would I go to find the
> > forums they talked about in a recent posting?
> > Thanks for your time.  Otto- Hide quoted text -

So which of those groups would most closely (exactly?) match this
one?..ron