From: Jeff Lipton on
I need to transfer (copy and paste) certain information from Column A of one tab (Tab 2) to Column O in another tab (Tab 1). The information being transferred is dependent on the information in two other columns (one column lists a first name and the other column lists a last name). In Tab 2, column G has last names and Column H has first names and in Tab 1, Column J has last names and Column K has first names. I need certain ID numbers (that correspond to certain individuals) listed in Column A of Tab 2 to be copied and pasted to specific cells in Column O of another tab according to the people’s names listed in the aforementioned columns of both tabs.

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1037-1.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Functions newsgroup
Next: Conditional max