From: "Gaby L / AutoGlobus2000 SRL" on

Hi
I want to rewrite "From filed" from header,but only when To: Field is only numeric (fax type)
It is:
If To: numeric(a)domain.tld then
From replace with fax(a)mydomain.tld
Endif

It is possible (Canical?)
Thanks
Gaby
From: Victor Duchovni on
On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 07:03:14PM +0300, Gaby L / AutoGlobus2000 SRL wrote:

> I want to rewrite "From filed" from header,but only when To: Field
> is only numeric (fax type)
> It is:
> If To: numeric(a)domain.tld then
> From replace with fax(a)mydomain.tld
> Endif

Only via external content filters or milters.

--
Viktor.

From: Phil Howard on
On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 12:14, Victor Duchovni
<Victor.Duchovni(a)morganstanley.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 06, 2010 at 07:03:14PM +0300, Gaby L / AutoGlobus2000 SRL wrote:
>
>> I want to rewrite "From filed" from header,but only when  To: Field
>> is only numeric (fax type)
>> It is:
>> If To: numeric(a)domain.tld then
>>       From replace with fax(a)mydomain.tld
>> Endif
>
> Only via external content filters or milters.

If it were possible to reconfigure any map to specify an alternate
lookup key or key-tuple, in place of whatever default that map has,
there would be a lot more power in that, including doing what Gaby L
seems to want to do. I've had a couple other ideas in the past where
"if only I could specify my own lookup key for this map" came to mind.
But I had to give up on such ideas.