From: Rene Veerman on
hey, i did not fake that cc header on my last mail. i just hit
reply-all and added php-general because i find it significant for this
list too..

and guys, i'm very very sorry to have ever used "walk over to
you"-language against fellow programmers,

i'll try to refrain from such behaviour in the future, but i was very
stressed already that week.
and i have reason to fear more stress in coming weeks, but i'll be fine..

anyways, i wont be techposting for a while i think. mediabeez.ws will
stay offline for months maybe 8 months even...

Am Freitag, 2. April 2010 02:14:15 wrote schultz.patrick(a)gmail.com:
> I would also be interested; I currently write software for RIS/PACS
> machines.
>
> Is there a website with more information?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick Schultz

opensuse-medical+subscribe(a)opensuse.org<opensuse-medical%2Bsubscribe(a)opensuse.org>
)