From: Gaiseric Vandal on

> I was thinking that will be more complicated.
>
> Hey what distro are u using?
> do already has this on production?
>
> Thanks!!!

I am running Samba 3.4.8 on my PDC. Solaris 10 with Sun Directory
Server as the LDAP backend for both Samba and Unix accounts. I use
Apache Directory Studio to manage ldap entries. It is pretty easy to
create, modify, import, export and delete ldap entries.

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM, Gaiseric Vandal
<gaiseric.vandal(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> I was thinking that will be more complicated.
>>
>> Hey what distro are u using?
>> do already has this on production?
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>>

> I am running Samba 3.4.8 on my PDC.   Solaris 10 with Sun Directory Server
> as the LDAP backend for both Samba and Unix accounts.  I use Apache
> Directory Studio to manage ldap entries.    It is pretty easy to create,
> modify, import, export and delete ldap entries.

Thanks for your help my friend!!!

--
LIving the dream...